Re: atapicam(4) as KLD?

From: Alexandre \ <Alex.Kovalenko_at_verizon.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 2004 18:08:42 -0400
On Fri, 2004-10-15 at 13:03, Thomas Quinot wrote:
> * Alexandre Sunny Kovalenko, 2004-10-15 :
>
> > be fair, I do not know if it still is the case. If there is enough
> > interest out there, I can plug it back in.
>
> If you can do that experiment and le tme know what happens, I'd
> certainly be interested in fixing this issue.
>
> Thomas.

I have added device atapicam back into my config, rebuilt the kernel and
have been running for about an hour of light use with no visible ill
effects. I will keep it in at least through couple of buildworlds and CD
burns, but for now I would like to apologize for spreading FUD.
---
Alexandre "Sunny" Kovalenko.