Re: beta6/7 machine freeze

From: Robert Watson <rwatson_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Sun, 17 Oct 2004 04:53:40 -0400 (EDT)
On Sun, 17 Oct 2004, Volker wrote:

> I'm still using debug.mpsafenet=0 for the i4b code (may I remove it or
> is it still required for i4b?).

You can move the explicit reference, because the network stack will
automatically set debug.mpsafenet=0 if you compile i4b into it.  I hope to
have some patches to make it more mpsafe in the near future, but am
currently working on other bugs.

I'll probably bother you again in a few weeks with some patches to try
:-).

robert_at_fledge.watson.org      Principal Research Scientist, McAfee Research