Re: atapicam(4) as KLD?

From: george 'blackass' graham <geordie250_at_yahoo.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 18:14:26 +0100 (BST)
did my email come through?!

george 'blackass' graham <geordie250_at_yahoo.co.uk> wrote:Sorry all - I am new to this

george graham wrote:Me too.

Thomas Quinot wrote:* Søren Schmidt, 2004-10-19 :

> Well, if we need to go the newbus way, we need to do it completely, ie
> get the ATA devices etc tied in that way as well.

I agree that this would be nice, but I do not see it as a prerequisite
to modularizing atapicam.

> know there has been a couble of others looking into this, so now is the
> time to chime in if thats the case.

Where are we standing with this effort? Who is working on it currently,
and what has been implemented already?

Thomas.

--
Thomas.Quinot_at_Cuivre.FR.EU.ORG