iSCSI Initiator for FreeBSD 5.3

From: Ammar Zolkipli <ammar.zolkipli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 30 Oct 2004 09:29:36 +0800
Hello all..

I'm new around the block, so please excuse me if this isn't the right list.

I'm working in the storage industry and iSCSI is the latest hot thing
on the block. Last I heard of anything for iSCSI in FreeBSD was
iSCSI target drivers about a year back. Is anybody working on making
iSCSI initiators for FreeBSD?

There's already iSCSI initiators for linux on sourceforge, and it's well
supported by some of the big storage vendors in the market. I'm just
wondering if anybody is currently, or has interest in working on it?

FYI, I'm not really a coder, but I would be more than happy to help test it.