Re: NDISulator crashness.

From: Frank Mayhar <frank_at_exit.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 19:24:59 -0700 (PDT)
To follow this up, I did manage to reproduce the real problem, a kernel
panic down in the underlying Windows driver.  See PR i386/73298, "Fatal
trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode in NDIS" for details.

I also uncovered another lock order reversal, this one in ndis_start(),
which I've added to PR i386/73224.  Unfortunately I can't take this
problem any further since, one, I don't have the time and, two, I just
don't know enough about NDIS in general or the NDISulator in particular.
As for myself, I'm going to an Atheros-based card (which I'm using now).
--
Frank Mayhar frank_at_exit.com	http://www.exit.com/
Exit Consulting                 http://www.gpsclock.com/