Still getting warning messages for rc.conf & default/rc.conf entries

From: Rob <rob_at_pythonemproject.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Sep 2004 12:32:00 -0700
I have  yet to find the source of this problem.  Basically from the end
of the boot sequence until I log in, I get a warning message for every
rc.conf and defaults/config entry saying each are misconfigued.  After I
log in, the computer works fine.  This 5.3beta2 on a Dell 8600 laptop
1.7Ghz and 1G of memory.   As I understand it  rc controls the .config
process..  Maybe it needs to recompiled.  I haven't tried that as this
was a binary install from an iso..  Will cvsup.

Rob