Re: Still getting warning messages for rc.conf & default/rc.conf entries

From: Andrew J Caines <A.J.Caines_at_halplant.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Sep 2004 17:14:00 -0400
Rob,

> I have  yet to find the source of this problem.  Basically from the end
> of the boot sequence until I log in, I get a warning message for every
> rc.conf and defaults/config entry saying each are misconfigued.

I got the same thing after going from RELENG_5_2 to RELENG_5, even though
I am sure I ran mergemaster -p before and mergemaster after.

Copy src/etc/defaults/rc.conf to /etc/defaults/ and see if this fixes it.

-Andrew-
| -Andrew J. Caines-   Unix Systems Engineer   A.J.Caines_at_halplant.com  |
| "They that can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary |
|  safety deserve neither liberty nor safety" - Benjamin Franklin, 1759 |