Re: kern/63837

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Sat, 25 Sep 2004 01:39:26 -0400
On Friday 24 September 2004 07:23 pm, Will Saxon wrote:
> Would it be possible to get this committed for 5.3-R? It is not critical
> but it makes my kb/mouse combo (and I am sure many others) work
> correctly.

I think so too,  It would be really annoying for those users not to be able to
use thier mouse out of the box.  The two patches in the PR actually fix 2
seperate problems, both of which should get committed, until someone(I'm
trying) can work up the time to import the NetBSD uhidev changes.
--
Anish Mistry