Re: make release broken on 6-CURRENT

From: Doug Barton <DougB_at_DougBarton.net>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:14:15 +0100
Michiel Boland wrote:
> Never mind that patch I mailed, it appears that bsnmpd is broken after the
> BIND upgrade. So I guess I'll wait a bit until someone unbreaks it. :)

The problem is related to the fact that the new libisc is different, and
the fix is being worked on. Harti has provided a new mini-lib for bsnmpd
and friends to depend on, and the installation of the BIND 9 libs and
includes is going to be hidden behind a WANT_BIND_LIBS knob to hopefully
avoid conflicts like this in the future.

Thanks for your patience,

Doug

--

	If you're never wrong, you're not trying hard enough