Re: DELL 5150 Crash

From: Jonathan <jonathan.michael.stewart_at_us.army.mil>
Date: Mon, 27 Sep 2004 17:30:22 -0400
I can say that this does work although very strangely on my system
http://ffs.szm.sk/en/
 From the site:
"This project mission is to create file system driver for windows , that
will read ufs partitions from FreeBSD. Currently read only operations on
UFS1 or UFS2 , are supported."

Hope this helps,
Jonathan

(By strangely I mean I can't open a file directly with most programs, I
can right click and do "add to archive" with 7zip (www.7zip.org I think)
and save the archive on my desktop then open it from there.)