Re: Mixer settings revert to zero

From: Adam Smith <adam_at_internode.com.au>
Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 16:02:12 +0930
On Tue, Sep 28, 2004 at 09:21:26AM +0300, Ion-Mihai Tetcu said:
> On Tue, 28 Sep 2004 11:53:02 +0930
> > But this doesn't seem to be happening.  The release notes also say the
> > device driver's name is still pcm, however I couldn't find this in
> > /boot/device.hints.  In my particular case, I am using the device ich for
> > my sound.

*snip*

> At least for me not the detection is the problem, but the result is the same:

Do you mean detection of the mixer itself, or the mixer detecting my sound
device?

My sound drivers are loaded as I have a /dev/dsp that works, but I think my
mixer can't see my ich drivers.

I have a /dev/mixer0.

Adam

--
Adam Smith
Internode	: http://www.internode.on.net

Dog for sale: Eats lots and is fond of children.