RE: PE2850 + FreeBSD 5.3-BETA6 - Keyboard not working

From: <Muthu_T_at_Dell.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 09:02:27 -0500

setting the behaviour of the USB-keyboard >when and if a ps/2-keyboard
is present.
>Did you change the settings from there?

Initially I had only PS/2 keyboard, once I found it is not working, then
I plugged-in the USB keyboard.
Still the same issue. I can say that keyboards are working fine but the
system doesn't accepts the keys.

One more input: In single user mode PS/2 keyboard is working fine. But
when you enter into multiuser mode (after devfs) it doesn't accept any
keys. I had disabled the 'usbd' and 'moused' in rc.conf. After rebooting
also it is not accepting any keys in login prompt.

Any clues?

Thanks.
--T. Muthu Mohan