Re: Interrupt storm

From: Antoine Brodin <antoine.brodin_at_laposte.net>
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2005 23:41:42 +0200
Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org> wrote:
> I'm a little confused.  I don't know of anyone that has problems with
> the 6-current PCI irq code that works on 5-stable (which is what your
> cvs command updates it to).
>
> Do either of you have a problem with irq routing on 6-current that works
> on 5-stable?  Please send details if so.

Hi,

I have this problem too, but since it's on a desktop I didn't really
care about acpi.

Here are some details:

current with pci irq code from 23-Nov-2004 dmesg:
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~antoine/current+oldacpi.dmesg

current with current pci irq code dmesg:
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~antoine/current+acpi.dmesg
(there are timeouts and interrupt storms)

acpi tables and asl:
http://bsd.miki.eu.org/~antoine/acpidump

Cheers,

Antoine