Re: Serial console install

From: Marian Hettwer <MH_at_kernel32.de>
Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2005 15:15:43 +0200 (CEST)
On Do, 7.04.2005, 13:50, Eric Anderson sagte:
> Marian Hettwer wrote:
>> On Do, 7.04.2005, 13:23, Eric Anderson sagte:
>>
>>>Sławek Żak wrote:
>>>

> You must have missed the second link - it answers your questions
> completely.  You can also build your own images with whatever setup you'd
> like, and/or have that image used via PXE install.

Aye, right. Sorry, I missed that. Thought it explains the boot floppies only.

Well... it would be great to have a mininst PXE Image to every release
anyway. Same as having mininst.iso and boot floppies.
It's quite a lotta work to build your own, just to fire up the
installation...

So, that's a question to the FreeBSD team:
Is there a need for an PXE Image just for Installation Purpose ?
If so, I'm willing to help building these Images ...
However, this is only a quick shot. I don't know wether it's a good
solution anyway.

best regards,
Marian