RE: task queue: supervisor write, page not present

From: Daniel Eriksson <daniel_k_eriksson_at_telia.com>
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2005 19:44:44 +0200
Doug White wrote:

> Can you get a crashdump and inspect the taskq with gdb? I'm assuming
> there's a bogus entry thats getting tripped over.

Dang, I was running low on space and removed the dump I had just a few hours
ago since nobody had replied yet.

Right now I'm back to running CURRENT as of 2005.03.11.12.00.00 (over a
month old) because I know it works pretty well for me.

I'm not very good with gdb. Are there any specific steps I should take to
get the information needed to track this down (if I upgrade to latest
CURRENT again)? Could this be related to me using a lot of r/w nullfs
mounts?

Thanks!

/Daniel Eriksson