gvinum during bootup

From: Rex Roof <rexroof_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 20 Apr 2005 11:09:50 -0400
I'm running a FreeBSD6 machine current as of a few days ago and I'm
working on a gvinum configuration, I couldn't find any place where it
referenced gvinum on startup so after fussing around with the rc
system a little, I wrote an /etc/rc.d/gvinum script that looks like
so:

#!/bin/sh

# PROVIDE: disks
# KEYWORD: nojail

. /etc/rc.subr

name="gvinum"
start_cmd="gvinum_start"
stop_cmd=":"

gvinum_start()
{
  case ${gvinum_enable} in
  [Yy][Ee][Ss])
        echo "starting gvinum."
        /sbin/gvinum start
        ;;
  esac
}

load_rc_config $name
run_rc_command "$1"

# END

I then added
gvinum_enable="YES"

to my /etc/rc.conf and it seems to be working great.   rcorder tells
me this is run a few steps before ccd, which is confusing because I
used the same keywords and ccd isn't requested anywhere.

is there some place this can be added to -current?   I'm assuming the
change from vinum to gvinum is still in some sort of transition.