junk after endif

From: Chuck Robey <chuckr_at_chuckr.org>
Date: Thu, 28 Apr 2005 05:35:42 +0000
in making the environment for my new sparc box, I'm building a new
buildworld for the sparc, that that's giving me REAMS of useless errors
about "junk at the end of the line", you know what it is from watching
the error come up from cpp listings...except that these come from make,
not from C code... having this come up in the situation I'm in, with
zero (besides merely a KERNCONF) in the /etc/make.conf, then having this
error come up so often it obscures the real listing is egregiously crazy.

So, the fix falls into one of these categories:

1) there is a magic incantation I don't know, and don't have time to
hunt down, that kills this warning in make, and I need to know this, but
that's not the fix ... the fix is (possibly) to make the default action
that this is NOT a warning.

2) I know that many folks like to do this to endif's, but it's an
warning in C, and we should tell the folks who like it "tough" and take
them out.

However it's decided, to squish the warning or to squish the tags, it's
unacceptable to leave those semantically useless warnings laying about,
hiding real problems.