Re: "atacontrol info" isn't working here

From: Kevin Oberman <oberman_at_es.net>
Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 11:36:10 -0700
> Date: Mon, 08 Aug 2005 14:02:13 +0200
> From: Arne Schwabe <arne_at_rfc2549.org>
> Sender: owner-freebsd-current_at_freebsd.org
>
> Jeremie Le Hen wrote:
>
> >Hey Arne,
> >

> >>for me atacontrol info ata0 works :)
> >>

> >Thanks for your very quick answer.  I will send a patch to make the
> >manual page more explicit for dumb peoples like me.
> >

> Well it took me ten minutes too. Because that one is not obvious at all.
> But I needed my cdrom (hotswap ide) and did not want to reboot.

I sent in a patch to the man page when this change was committed by sos_at_,
but the man page has never been updated. I made the mistake of just
posting and copying sos_at_. I should have put it in a PR.

If I can find it, I'll open one now.
--
R. Kevin Oberman, Network Engineer
Energy Sciences Network (ESnet)