mount_nfs no longer blocks

From: Gleb Smirnoff <glebius_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Thu, 15 Dec 2005 13:04:28 +0300
  On my testbox, that tracks -CURRENT I've noticed the following regression:
NFS systems are not mounted at boot, probably because interface (or switch
port) is not up at this moment. Before that the mount blocked for a few
seconds until links comes up. This is how it looks now:

Mounting NFS file systems:mount_nfs: jujik.ramtel.ru: hostname nor servname provided, or not known
mount_nfs: jujik.ramtel.ru: hostname nor servname provided, or not known
mount_nfs: jujik.ramtel.ru: hostname nor servname provided, or not known
mount_nfs: jujik.ramtel.ru: hostname nor servname provided, or not known

The corresponding fstab lines are:

jujik.ramtel.ru:/usr/home/ncvs  /usr/home/ncvs  nfs ro,noexec,soft,intr  0 0
jujik.ramtel.ru:/usr/home/glebius /usr/home/glebius     nfs rw,soft,intr  0 0
jujik.ramtel.ru:/usr/src /usr/src       nfs ro,soft,intr        0       0
jujik.ramtel.ru:/usr/obj /usr/obj       nfs ro,soft,intr        0       0

--
Totus tuus, Glebius.
GLEBIUS-RIPN GLEB-RIPE