Re: ATI on FreeBSD! FireGL Linux Driver Port (correction, clarification)

From: <fbsd-lists_at_dudes.ch>
Date: Tue, 27 Dec 2005 10:50:03 +0100 (CET)
> Also, I am about to release a new minor revision of the drivers with some
> fixed make rules and a preliminary FreeBSD port. (Port as in ports system)

Thanks a lot for your efforts! I tried to get the server to load
on my AMD64 system (current). Just adding amd64 to the panel Makefile.build
will enable it to compile, but when trying to load the driver, it segfaults.
Well, perhaps this was not supposed to work, after all ;-)
If you think it _should_ work, I can provide with core dump traces etc.

Cheers,
Markus