Re: fetch extension - use local filename from content-dispositionheader (new diff)

From: John Baldwin <jhb_at_freebsd.org>
Date: Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:56:26 -0500
On Friday 30 December 2005 06:25 pm, Dag-Erling Smørgrav wrote:
> Martin Cracauer <cracauer_at_cons.org> writes:
> > Ok, how about [...]
>
> how about I spell it out as simply as I can: "no"

Nice to see your concern for actual users.  I guess people should just go use
wget or curl instead?  For that matter, why stick with FreeBSD when you get
to endure such helpful attitudes?  Offering suggestions rather than just
"piss off" would be more constructive.  I understand that the new
off-by-default feature does allow one to blow one's foot off, but UN*X has a
long history of delivering bullets to one's feet in a speedy fashion when
specifically requested.

--
John Baldwin <jhb_at_FreeBSD.org>  <><  http://www.FreeBSD.org/~jhb/
"Power Users Use the Power to Serve"  =  http://www.FreeBSD.org