Call for comments: CoxR, a CVS/mail-lists/BTS searching system

From: Kei Sasaki <k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 21:10:29 +0900
Dear Sirs/Madams

I am a second-year master's student at the Osaka University, Japan.
My major is computer science and my interests lie in the development process
of open source software,
interests that I pursue being part of the local research group on software
process.

My research group is suggesting an approach for exploiting the informations
implicitly contained in history archives like, for example, project's CVS,
mailing lists archives,  Bug Trucking System and so on.

The result of our research is the information system named "CoxR"
we developed and that can be found the detail about it at :
http://sel.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/~k-sasaki/coxr.html

I would like to have your impressions on the above mentioned information
system as an open source expert.
CoxR can be found at
http://scorpion.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/cgi-bin/CodeSearch/coxr.html

Thanks in advance for your time.

Best regards,
Sasaki Kei

SASAKI Kei
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology,
Osaka University, Japan
email-address :  k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp