FW: Call for comments: CoxR, a CVS/mail-lists/BTS searching system

From: Kei Sasaki <k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp>
Date: Mon, 7 Feb 2005 18:26:56 +0900
Dear Sirs

Thanks for the many feedbacks about CoxR.
We modified the CoxR based on feedback.
And so, please try CoxR function once more.

Our website:
http://sel.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/~k-sasaki/coxr.html
and CoxR can be found at
http://scorpion.ics.es.osaka-u.ac.jp/cgi-bin/CodeSearch/coxr.html

I would like to have your impressions on the above mentioned information
system as an open source expert
Any feedback including the answer of questions above, comments, suggestions,
etc are always welcome,
Please email to " k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp ".

We want your comments for usefulness evaluation.

Thanks in advance for your time.
Best regards,

Sasaki Kei
-------------------------
SASAKI Kei
Graduate School of Information Science and Technology, Osaka University,
Japan

email-address :  k-sasaki_at_ist.osaka-u.ac.jp

> Dear Sirs/Madams
>

> I am a second-year master's student at the Osaka University, Japan.
> My major is computer science and my interests lie in the development
process of open source software, interests that I pursue being part of the
local >>> > research group on software process.

> My research group is suggesting an approach for exploiting the
informations implicitly contained in history archives like, for example,
project's CVS, > > > > mailing lists archives,  Bug Trucking System and so
on.