unmount of /dev failed

From: Niclas Zeising <lothrandil_at_n00b.apagnu.se>
Date: Wed, 02 Feb 2005 09:31:24 +0100
Hi!
I am using current as of yesterday (20050201) morning CET (around 0800 i
think). When I shutdown or reboot my system (shutdown -[h,r] now) it
runs through the shut down sequence as usual, but right before it is
rebooting or the message about the shutdown complete comes up, when
unmouning dev, it complains about "unmount of /dev failed (BUSY)" before
shutting down as usual.
Is this a bug, and if so, common or known? Or am I just being stupid
somewhere and all is my fault? Just let me know if I need to provide
more information.
Cheers!
//Niclas