I can donate a ti card, if someone needs one to lock down the driver.

From: Martin Nilsson <martin_at_gneto.com>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 15:04:30 +0100
The subject pretty much says it all. If someone is interested in locking
down the ti driver but lacks the hardware I can send him/her one of my
spare Tigon II cards with 512KB buffer. I also have a couple of nge
(National) and bge (Broadcom/Altima) cards (32-bit) that I don't use but
these are more common and should be possible to obtain locally for most
people.

Thanks,
Martin Nilsson