Re: The case for FreeBSD

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_berklix.org>
Date: Tue, 08 Feb 2005 19:59:03 +0100
> Just to stick with my original analogy, wouldn't funding developers be
> similar to having an F1 team? I would rather see that than some

Postings are getting boring & seems in breach of mail list definition: Ref.:
http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/eresources.html#ERESOURCES-MAIL
	freebsd-advocacy 	FreeBSD Evangelism
	freebsd-hackers 	General technical discussion
Please consider taking it to advocacy_at_ or chat_at_   Thanks.

-
Julian Stacey.  Unix,C,Net & Sys. Eng. Consultant, Munich.  http://berklix.com
Mail in Ascii, Html dumped as Spam.  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.