Re: uhci/usbd problem under T42p

From: Jeff Roberson <jroberson_at_chesapeake.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2005 21:44:51 -0500 (EST)
On Fri, 11 Feb 2005, Huang wen hui wrote:

> hi,
>   I have a problem using usb mouse under T42p.  If usb mouse is plug-in
> when  booting,
> system will panic. After boot, this problem will not occur.  my system

I have a T42p as well, but mine doesn't discover any usb devices.  Oddly,
it lists 3 controllers that are subfunctions of the same chip, each with 2
ports.  I only have two external ports though.  My device is as follows:

uhci0: <Intel 82801DB (ICH4) USB controller USB-A> port 0x1800-0x181f irq
11 at device 29.0 on pci0