Re: HEADSUP: cpufreq import complete, acpi_throttling changed

From: Alexander Leidinger <netchild_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 15:23:19 +0100
Nate Lawson <nate_at_root.org> wrote:

> One person reported Cx states being broken by the cpufreq import.
> (Well, actually he got a C3 state that he didn't have before but it
> didn't work.)

I don't know if it is because of the cpufreq import. But because of the
cpufreq import I've looked again at the acpi sysctl's and noticed this new
state which wasn't there before. "Didn't work" means "the systems freezes
hard, no keyboard interrupt is processed".

Bye,
Alexander.

--
http://www.Leidinger.net  Alexander _at_ Leidinger.net: PGP ID = B0063FE7