SCSI Quantum hard disk not usable?

From: sam wun <sam.wun_at_authtec.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Feb 2005 01:01:31 +0800
Hi,

I tried to use SCSI Adaptec 29320 and 29162 with two SCSI Quantum hard
disks for installing FreeBSD 5.3 stable, the first time was fine, I
insalled freebsd 5.3 on one of the hard disk without any error. Then
error start coming when I reinstall the system. Both hard disks start to
pring tons of errors on the screen until the system is freeze and
reboot. Is this because my two SCSI hard disks become unusable? It was
very expensive.

Sam.