Re: Benchmark: NetBSD 2.0 beats FreeBSD 5.3

From: Nguyen Tam Chinh <chinhngt_at_sectorb.msk.ru>
Date: Thu, 6 Jan 2005 16:05:35 +0300 (MSK)
Please don't treat this seriously. Benchmarks are just benchmarks. But
the benchmarks and comparison, widespreaded through sites like slashdot
or osnews, sometimes affect the interest and view point of some new and
potential users.
May be we should do some full benchmarks as an answer and to review the
true status of our 5.x, 4.x and others?