Re: do YOU have one of these USB devices?

From: Ketrien I. Saihr-Kenchedra <ketrien_at_error404.nls.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2005 03:05:19 -0500 (EST)
On Sat, 8 Jan 2005, Julian Elischer wrote:

> Julian Elischer wrote:
>> If so, let me know if it crashes the system, or works
>> (or just does nothing :-) )
>>
>> Julian
>> (working through the USB PRs)
>
> of course forgot to include the devices..
>
> kensington mouse-in-a-box optical pro,
> as seen in: http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/32713

Yes, though not currently connected to a box. I'll do so tomorrow.
They mislabeled; it's actually just the Kensington Optical Pro, AKA
whatever Logitech model it is; they're actually made by Micro
Innovations. (http://www.mic-innovations.com/)
I've noticed that this mouse does _not_ like sitting idle. If I
don't move it for several minutes, it takes a second to respond
again, though if it's reattaching in Windows I've never seen it.

-Ketrien I. Saihr-Kenchedra