Re: firefox coredumping in recent current

From: martin hudec <corwin_at_aeternal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:39:54 +0100
Hello,

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:20:58AM -0700 or thereabouts, Tyler Gee wrote:
> I have been experiencing the same problems so I tried a build without
> optimization and without debugging and still had problems.  I tried
> one with just debugging and still had problems.

   I am using Firefox (firefox-1.0_7,1 built on Jan 03, 2005 with
   WITH_SMB=yes) on CURRENT built on Jan 03, 2005 without any problems.
   Firefox was built after CURRENT installworld. My flags from make.conf
   are as: CPUTYPE?=athlon-xp and CFLAGS=-O -pipe. Just reporting.

   	Cheers,

	Martin

--
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin_at_aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"