Re: firefox coredumping in recent current

From: Tyler Gee <geekout_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 09:45:55 -0700
Thanks for the report Martin, I will try it with those settings next
(well, except for the cpu).

I was trying to figure out if it had something to do with xorg 6.8 as
I was on a patched version from before the official port.  Anyone else
having problems with firefox have anything special with xorg?

-wtgee