Re: firefox coredumping in recent current

From: martin hudec <corwin_at_aeternal.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Jan 2005 17:53:54 +0100
Hello,

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 09:45:55AM -0700 or thereabouts, Tyler Gee wrote:
> Thanks for the report Martin, I will try it with those settings next
> (well, except for the cpu).

  :), mine are pretty conservative ones :), I was never really excited
  about setting various flags (like my friend is with gentoo linux) and
  running for few more percents to overall performance of my box.

> I was trying to figure out if it had something to do with xorg 6.8 as
> I was on a patched version from before the official port.  Anyone else
> having problems with firefox have anything special with xorg?

  Forgot to mention that after installworld and following firefox
  upgrade I was using old xorg 6.7, later last week (around friday) I
  have upgraded to xorg 6.8.1.

	Cheers,

	Martin

--
martin hudec

   * 421 907 303 393
   * corwin_at_aeternal.net
   * http://www.aeternal.net

"Nothing travels faster than the speed of light with the possible
exception of bad news, which obeys its own special laws."

   Douglas Adams, "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"