Re: MFC wishlist

From: Steve Kargl <sgk_at_troutmask.apl.washington.edu>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2005 09:26:08 -0800
On Wed, Jan 12, 2005 at 11:44:27AM -0500, Richard Coleman wrote:
> Brooks Davis wrote:
> >
> >No, because the project has no ability to "assign
> >priority/resources". If someone who has is intrested and capable time
> >to work on it, does so in time, then it may be done, if not, it
> >won't.
> >

> Should we take this to mean that none of the developers are interested
> in ULE any more?  That's the general feeling I get these days.  Just
> curious.

As Brooks stated, Jeff is busy.  He works on it when he
can.  My problem is that system simply freezes.  I can't
get a kernel dump, so its hard to provide more info.
I'll also note that I believe that there are recent
KSE/pthread changes in -current that may be exposing a
latent bug in ULE.  Jeff's recent ULE changes may actual
work on 5.3.  No one is stopping you from backport the
changes.

--
Steve