Re: bugs in ugen.h (and fix)

From: Jamie Jones <jamie_at_bishopston.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 22:13:42 GMT
> > Hopefully Jay can shed some more light on it ?
>
> I can indeed. I think the rest of that conversation went into private
> mail, before I posted a confirmed fix and justification the following
> month, beginning in this thread:
>
> http://lists.freebsd.org/pipermail/freebsd-current/2004-January/017967.html
>
> It then took a while to get somebody with CVS commit rights to respond,
> which led to the submission of a PR:
>
> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/query-pr.cgi?pr=kern/62309
>
> And... not much happened after that, unfortunately. The PR can be closed
> now if the issue is resolved on the 5.x branch.

Jay, apologies for not responding sooner - due to circumstances, I've not
been around for a month or so :(

But I'd like to say, I'm grateful for the work you did - if it wasn't for that,
I'd still be unable to use my adsl modem.. Due to your fixes, everything is
working like a charm.

I'll ensure that your patches are properly merged into 5-Stable.

Cheers,

 Jamie