Re: GENERIC build broken

From: Marian Hettwer <MH_at_kernel32.de>
Date: Tue, 25 Jan 2005 09:13:57 +0100
Mister Catton,

Frank Catton wrote:

>>	There are so many other ways you could have used your time.
>

> Stop making assumptions. I've written a lot of code and contributed to
> FreeBSD. I no longer do. You finally convinced me 2 years ago that being
> a FreeBSD committer wasn't worth the effort.

So, tell us. Why on god's earth are you writing these eMails to a
developer mailing list of FreeBSD ?
What to you think it'll change ? I believe it'll change nothing. Do you
really think your rage has an impact, since you are not contributing to
FreeBSD for 2 years anymore ?
I believe not.

So, shut your mouth. Go away. Stop posting here.

Shut the Fuck Up!

Thank you kindly.

- Marian Hettwer