6.0-CURRENT-SNAP005 snapshots available

From: Scott Long <scottl_at_samsco.org>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 13:36:01 -0600
All,

I've just uploaded ISO images for the July snapshot of 6.0-CURRENT.
They are available at:

ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/snapshots/Jul_2005

It looks like some sites are still syncing them, so please check back
if they are not available at your favorite mirror.

This will likely be the last snapshot of 6.0-CURRENT before the RELENG_6
branch is made.  I've written a brief README.TXT and placed it in with
the image files to document the changes and known problems with this
release.  Please download these images and test them so that we can make
6.0 and excellent release.

Thanks,
Scott