Re: 6.0-CURRENT SNAP004 hangs on amr

From: Martin Nilsson <martin_at_gneto.com>
Date: Sat, 02 Jul 2005 20:18:07 +0200
Joao Barros wrote:
> I was trying to install 6.0-CURRENT SNAP004 i386 from CD and the
> kernel hangs on amr.
> I tried setting hint.acpi.0.disabled=1 with no change.
> Removing the card the kernel boots right and I get to see sysinstall.
> FreeBSD 5.4 installs and runs fine.

I have the same problem with a MegaRAID Elite 1600 card, the problem is
with interrupt routing in CURRENT. I have tested my card in both a P3
and a P4/Xeon with the same result. There is a PCI-PCI bridge on these
cards, I think that it is the cause of this problem as the 320-1 works
as it should.

/Martin