Re: freebsd naming of releases

From: Julian H. Stacey <jhs_at_flat.berklix.net>
Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 11:44:03 +0200
HEADS UP
Below is a repeat posting dated Wed, 30 Mar 2005.  I'm not convinced
Chuck re-posted it, as I think I've read it before.  I've forwarded
to postmasters to investigate.  The thread was debated to termination
back then, & deosn't need revival now.  It might be a troll trying
to blow air on embers, or it might be a bad config somewhere, but
hopefully all except investigating postmasters, (particularly
_at_mu.org) can ignore it.  Thanks
--
Julian Stacey    Muenchner Unix Urlaubs Vertretungs Dienst   http://berklix.com
 Mail in Ascii (Html = Spam).  Ihr Rauch = mein allergischer Kopfschmerz.

--------