Re: HEADSUP: wpa support in the tree

From: Arne Schwabe <arne_at_rfc2549.org>
Date: Fri, 08 Jul 2005 22:04:44 +0200
Randy Bush <randy_at_psg.com> writes:

>>> is there an idiot's howto for tmobile eap/ttls yet?
>> No but you reminded me I forgot to update make.conf and the man page.
>> To get what you want define:
>> ENABLE_WPA_SUPPLICANT_EAPOL=true
>
> any reason this is not default?
>
>> in your make.conf file and rebuild wpa_supplicant.  You'll have EAPOL
>> support including EAP-TTLS.  Past that you're on your own writing the
>> wpa_supplicant.conf stuff; check Jouni's documentation for help until
>> someone improves the FreeBSD man pages.
>
> heck, i am still working out a wpa_supplicant.conf that does
> simple wep!

network={
        ssid="Uni Paderborn"
        key_mgmt=NONE
        wep_key0="24085"
        priority=5
}

Rest is unchanged from the default config

Arne

PS: you can find the wepkey with google (on a offical site), so that
key is not secret anyway, so no **** here (:
--
compiling millions of tiny c-programs...done
checking for a working configure script... not found