6 and ULE

From: Anish Mistry <mistry.7_at_osu.edu>
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:56:37 -0400
	Since there still seems to be issues with 6 and ULE on multiprocessor
systems according to what I see on the list and the release todo is
there anything we can do help out?  Basically I've got a dual opteron
server that I'd be willing to do some testing on since it won't be
put into production for at least 2 months for various reasons.  So
right now it's just sitting here doing nothing :(.

Thanks,

--
Anish Mistry