Re: pear broken on current.

From: Jeff Hubbard <lord.freebsdlists_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 14:17:50 -0700
Hi folks,

So I took a look at /usr/local/bin/pear, and I found nothing amiss. I
tried executing 'pear config-show' and besides an error message for
zend_hash.c(which is probably the result of my recent port upgrade), I
found nothing amiss. My interpreter is the exact same as
eculp_at_bafirst.com's, even.

Some things that might be different from eculp_at_bafirst.com's setup: I'm
running the very latest kernel for 5.3-CURRENT. I cvsup'ed it and ports
today, and did a portupgrade(thus the error with zend_hash.c). The one
thing noted about the kernel handling interpreters differently appears
to have no effect on this particular problem, at least that I can note.
Perhaps I should cvsup 5.4 and test on there as well?

Jeff