Re: pear broken on current.

From: <eculp_at_bafirst.com>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 22:37:48 -0500
Quoting Jeff Hubbard <lord.freebsdlists_at_gmail.com>:

> Hi folks,
>
> So I took a look at /usr/local/bin/pear, and I found nothing amiss. I
> tried executing 'pear config-show' and besides an error message for
> zend_hash.c(which is probably the result of my recent port upgrade),
> I found nothing amiss. My interpreter is the exact same as
> eculp_at_bafirst.com's, even.
>
> Some things that might be different from eculp_at_bafirst.com's setup:
> I'm running the very latest kernel for 5.3-CURRENT. I cvsup'ed it and
> ports today, and did a portupgrade(thus the error with zend_hash.c).
> The one thing noted about the kernel handling interpreters
> differently appears to have no effect on this particular problem, at
> least that I can note. Perhaps I should cvsup 5.4 and test on there
> as well?

Thanks, Jeff.  The problem is that I am running 6.0 Current and the
root of the problem is even referenced in UPDATING on May 28.  Backing
out to a May 27 Kernel works perfectly, which is what I'm doing for now.

This is seperate from the problem with PHP5 no compiling, out of the box.

Sorry for any confusion.

ed