Re: I'd like to rm these RCng files

From: Doug Barton <dougb_at_FreeBSD.org>
Date: Mon, 06 Jun 2005 15:06:03 -0700
David O'Brien wrote:
> These files were brought in from NetBSD, but we ended up not using them
> (or did and no longer do).  I'd like to 'cvs rm' them from HEAD.  Does
> anyone object?

After the fact I know, but I don't object, and in fact Mike and I have gone
back and forth a couple times on whether it was worth cvs rm'ing them, and
we just never got around to making a final decision.

In the future though, it would be nice to ask about rc.d related stuff on
the freebsd-rc_at_freebsd.org mailing list.

Doug