Re: Silent ACPI-related reset booting latest kernel.

From: Frank Mayhar <fmayhar_at_gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 09:25:21 -0700
On Sun, 2005-06-12 at 09:24 -0700, Frank Mayhar wrote:
> I just rebuilt with the latest bits as of this afternoon.  Apparently,
> some commit within the last 24 to 48 hours or so has broken ACPI on my
> Inspiron 5160.  Booting with ACPI I get as far as <elided>
> and it silently reboots.

Well, I re-cvsupped and rebuilt and things seem to be working just fine
once more.  I guess I caught some set of changes in the middle or just
had bad timing.

Although I notice that the gnome-netstatus applet is pretty confused
now, but that's certainly not critical.

Never mind, then.
--
Frank Mayhar frank_at_exit.com     http://www.exit.com/