Problems with latest ath(4)

From: Martin <nakal_at_nurfuerspam.de>
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2005 19:10:38 +0200
Hi,

I have problems with my Netgear WG511T on -CURRENT. It appears
as if the driver works first, but then suddenly freezes the
whole system for about a minute. The LEDs start to blink indicating
that the lost connection to my hostap-box (running -STABLE with Netgear
WG311T). -CURRENT gets more and more unresponsive, if you let it run
a bit longer.

The last known working kernel is of May 31st. The driver is compiled
statically into the kernel.

Martin