Installing FreeBSD -- urgent hard drive issue

From: Benjamin Sher <delphi123_at_zebra.net>
Date: Mon, 20 Jun 2005 10:24:17 -0500
Dear friends:

I'm trying to install FreeBSD 5.4. The install CD that I created in Nero
is fine. I also
printed out all the info I could on my system. I have two primary hard
drives, each 40G
in capacity: The first one has Windows XP on it. The second disk is
completely blank. I
would like to install FreeBSD on this second disk and to use it
entirely. When I booted
up to the Install screen I saw the option of choosing ado or ad1. I did
read about this
earlier on the FreeBSD home page. I chose ad1and then saw the Fdisk
screen. I don't
need to Fdisk anything. I just want to use the second primary hard
drive. I am very
much afraid that I might do something wrong and wipe out my Windows
installation. So,
I chickened out and decided to ask for further guidance from the list.

Could you please advise me on what precisely I should do at this
critical moment?

Thank you so much.

Please note my email address:

Benjamin Sher