SE-BSD

From: BSD <bsdlists_at_celeritystorm.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2005 21:05:28 +0100
Hi all,

I've been using the MAC framework for some time now on 5.X - without any
troubles, it works great! However, after reading the recent interview, I
am curious about sebsd. What is the status of it? Could I mess around
with it on some spare servers using 5.4-STABLE, or do I need -CURRENT to
play ?

Also, some pointers to a nice tutorial about sebsd usage would be very
welcomed.

On an unrelated question: Am I safe using PREEMPTION on a production
5.4-STABLE server? Can I expect stability and increased performance at
the same time? I've not had the chance to test preemption yet, some
insight and personal experiences welcomed too.

Thanks in advance!