bin/82762 [patch] adding a virtual horizontal scroll feature to moused

From: Eric Kjeldergaard <kjelderg_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 13:44:30 +0900
I just added a small (but I think useful) feature to moused and
submitted the patch via send-pr.  I was hoping people would review
this and test it (and perhaps commit it).  Please give me feedback on
it if you have time.  As the subject says, this feature adds virtual
horizontal scroll.  This is exactly like the -V option only horizontal
(and thus given the -H flag).  It seems to work for me and makes the
use of my thinkpad (which has one of those comfortable trackpoints)
quite a bit more comfortable.  No need to move from the homerow
anymore for vertical or horizontal scrolling for me.  Thank you all,

Eric Kjeldergaard

--
If I write a signature, my emails will appear more personalised.